Wednesday, May 20, 2009

WELCOME!!!











Hi there...thanks for checking out my blog. Am very new to this and will be working on my layout and banner as time goes by....I would like to use this blog to connect with others that are interested in art, animals, and life in general.
I currently sell my glass lampwork beads on Ebay and Etsy and would like to be able to not have to give big companies any more of my money than necessary and have more of a dialogue with my customers and friends than is permitted...I do appreciate them though as they have led me to many awesome people...it's just time to do my thing now...
So I will be listing some beads on here, and eventually some of my art pieces and supplies...so if you see something you like let me know and we can go thru paypal, money orders, or checks....
I am very excited to connect with you all as it feels alot more personal and intimate. Also I will be posting pictures of cool places and things that interest me and hopefully you as well....
I would luv to get to know you as I hope to open myself up a bit and share who I am....and some of you know that is not always an easy task for me.... But here goes...
So thank you for visiting and I hope you check back often and feel free to comment on anything or just say hi...
EAT PEACE AND LIVE WELL.....Laurie




No comments: